When you need to find anyone or anything in the library community, just turn to American Library Directory.
You'll find detailed profiles for almost 36,000 public, academic, special, and government libraries and library-related organizations in the U.S. and Canada - including addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, network participation, expenditures, holdings and special collections, key personnel, special services, and more—more than 40 categories of library information in all.
This indispensable resource makes it easy to:
- Contact colleagues, other libraries, or library organizations.
- Locate special collections, rare book and document holdings, and manuscript collections.
- Find consortium libraries or networks for interlibrary loans, information, or membership.
- Compare other libraries' facilities, services, and expenditures with yours.
- Identify libraries equipped for the disabled and other specialized facilities.
- Find out about seminars and in-service educational programs.
Libraries are listed alphabetically by state and city, and registries of library schools and library consortia are included as well.
May 2014 | approx. 4,300 pp/hardbound | 2-vol. set | ISBN 978-1-57387-486-1
*Please note an additional $25 will be added for shipping and handling