When you need to find anyone or anything in the library community, just turn to American Library Directory 2011Ė2012.
You'll find detailed profiles for almost 36,000 public, academic, special, and government libraries and library-related organizations in the U.S. and Canada — including addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, network participation, expenditures, holdings and special collections, key personnel, special services, and moreómore than 40 categories of library information in all.
This indispensable resource makes it easy to:
Libraries are listed alphabetically by state and city, and registries of library schools and library consortia are included as well.
- Contact colleagues, other libraries, or library organizations.
- Locate special collections, rare book and document holdings, and manuscript collections.
- Find consortium libraries or networks for interlibrary loans, information, or membership.
- Compare other librariesí facilities, services, and expenditures with yours.
- Identify libraries equipped for the disabled and other specialized facilities.
- Find out about seminars and in-service educational programs.
May 2011/approx. 4,400pp/2-vol. set/hardbound
*Please note an additional $25.00 will be added for shipping and handling.
|American Library Directory 2011-2012 - First Time Standing OrderStanding Order prices reflect ITIís first-time 10 percent discount. You will receive all future editions immediately upon publication at the standard 5% discount.|